Sunday 9 August 2015

Unspoken Feelings ..(1)

                                ..Why you don't understand that, I want to talk to you. I don't want small talks, don't say hello but tell me how was your morning in brief. I want a complete paragraph about the time you spent at your cousin's wedding. Call me and tell me why you believe in me. Tell me some unspoken things about us. Just go on for hours and I promise you I will listen every word carefully and discuss every thing that you are feeling. Just be with me every time saying random stuff .I don't want to hear how much you love me but simply want that feelings in those unspoken words.

                                ..feeling so exhausted ,no matter how much I sleep, I eat even I take a long walk, something inside me seems to have given up. These sleepless night, these thoughts , its awful. Even worse feeling is when I am trying to do some work at afternoon but these thought are hitting me like a tornado , and how can I act to be normal front of hundreds of people. Night are better. Far better.

                                ..I tried to explain but she is not listening, I know when she came back home she was angry, I am her daughter , except me she don't have any close friend, she must get out her anger on me. But I overreacted, I was worst and now I feel guilty. My sorry won't matter. Will she understand my unspoken words that I love her and she is the best mother of world no matter how much she scolds me.

                              ..I met you today ,I wanted you to hug me like 15minutes straight, then you lean forward to me and kiss me on my forehead, I don't want any assurance ,any promises, no eye contact , just wrap me under your arms for decades.

                              ..I hate this changes in me. Hate being so sensitive. Can't bear the small change in the way friends talk to me, look at me or message me. I just want you to remain same in front of me. If you are feeling lazy , still I want you to text me. I think about you whole night because you are not here to say goodnight. I want you to give me the full attention.  When you are hanging out with your other friends I want you to miss me that time too and between that time text me about how your friends are being boring and you are missing me. I hate it when you are slowly started ignoring me. Can't you understand this feelings of me ?

                              ..its not that I am complete and happy without you, but with you I feel so much better. Don't want any promises. I want that you understand my mood swings while I am angry without no reasons. I need you to understand that something happens and sometimes things don't work out. Don’t tell me sweet words, but show me my reflection when I am being a bitch . Then only I will understand how wrong I was in the first place. I am able to live without you for days and won't loss in darkness. But I want you to know that in spite of all this I desperately want you by my side. I don't need you but I want that you will never left my side. Relationship has changed over time but if we can make it work, then understand this unspoken feelings of my heart.

                              ..now I know that what I was up to was no longer exists. I hold you so tight that it started giving me the pain. But I need to understand that you are no longer in my life. Still I am waiting for the miracle. I hope you are happy there. Because in my world there is no one except me trying to be happy without you.

                              ..there was a time when I was so exited for little things. I start dancing when I found 10 Rs. note in my jeans. When I used to have dinner with my best friends on Sunday .My heart start throbbing fast when I saw cute guy standing next to me. I was so exited trying my new jeans. But as I grow up this little happiness faded into memories. Unspoken memories . Because now I don’t have friends with whom I can share this feelings. Few things always left unsaid while they must be out come with the low .

          -(Inspiration twitter)

                                                                                                                             - Kemil Ghoghari (KeMS)

No comments:

Post a Comment