Wednesday 1 June 2016

Unlocked Treasure..(2)

".. very last time "

Let me remember your smile very last time,
let me kill my love with words very last time!

Walking on your lips very last time,
biting your thoughts, killing the fragrance,
of our love for very last time!

Ride the night very last time,
hide the beneath of it very last time!

You hear that sound? Last time?
My heart is crying for you.. The very last time!

Feel the soft touch of mine very last time,
I'm here, near you for very last time!!


 ".. old love story "


You're my same old love story,
That started from a diary! 

Every page of my life,
Sings a song about gettin' high!

I'm the one who always cry,
Thinking about how hard we try! 

We created the music slow,
Now that sounds high and blow! 

You changed your smile, I'm fine,
Let's have one last glass of wine! 

That way there ended the clashes,
Now our love is in the ashes! 

Now it's last poem with lonely mind,
You find a girl who is Kind!! 

".. miss with You "

The cool breeze, I miss with you,
the stinky smell, I miss with you!!

All those memories , on a bench,
Gentle kiss we did in a French,
Dump the love in a ocean trench!

The cozy smile, I miss with you,
The French kiss, I miss with you.

Diary pages with the scars,
Empty ash tray with cigars,
The song  we made on your  guitar!
Dump the love in empty jars !

The teary eyes, I miss with you.
Singing the song, I miss with you.

I ain't  gonna cry, beside your dreams,
Want the happiness, just one beam,
Dump the pain in empty love streams !

The passion of love, I miss with you,
Sharing the happiness, I miss with you.


                                                                                                                          -Kemil Ghoghari

No comments:

Post a Comment